Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 14 & 15 - Half Time

Halfway through! Too bad I can't take a 15 minute "intermission" (ie: binge) from the diet =D

In all seriousness, the first two weeks flew by and I'm beginning to think that this month long detox will be over before I know it. Hooray! Well, then I suppose I have the whole year to look forward to...

So here's the run down for Week 3:

  • Eat one raw meal per day
  • Consume 3 rounds of detox herbs & fiber per day (7am, noon, 4pm)
  • Avoid sugar and denser foods
  • Monitor bm's -- should be going at least once per day.
Day 1 of Week 3 was fine. They said that we can take the quantity that we would eat in one meal, and spread it out throughout the day. So we don't have to sit down and consume a ton of food, nor do we have to go hungry all day long. So I ate a couple pieces of fruit spaced out in the morning. And then we ate a makeshift raw taco, that will definitely have to be redone with better ingredients. It was basically guacamole, tomatoes and lettuce (the edible part anyway). Oh and carrots.

Since my stomach is relatively empty throughout the day, I notice a gassy sort of bloat when I do finally eat food. And I can see why it's not in my best interest to bounce back to cooked foods immediately following this detox. My stomach is becoming more sensitive, for sure.

And I'm going to bed before 10pm, woohoo!


Cheers,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment