Sunday, January 9, 2011

Acting Out


Our 28-day Detox will begin tonight! I'll go to detox class at 6:30, where they'll serve a raw buffet dinner, and then we'll have a sort of class/lecture. We'll get our detox kits, and then be on our ways to start doing this day in and day out with status check-ins and lectures on Sundays. Read my first post to get up to speed with what is going on.


In this past week, I've sort of been "acting out" as a sort of last supper before I take the big plunge into this full year of eating uber healthy. I probably drank coffee (decaf) everyday this week, and had type of candy everyday, just because I "could". And now I'm sucking down junior mints that my aunt gave us for Christmas, just because... Who says I have issues with sugar?? I'm just going to make the sugar thing more difficult on myself because I'm increasing the addiction...but for now it is what it is.

With the few setbacks we had this week, illness and article-writing, we did not get a gym membership yet. But we will do so tomorrow and begin getting our bodies back into shape. D's super excited about it, as am I.

Look for a Day 1 update tomorrow...

Cheers,

K

No comments:

Post a Comment